View Single Post
8/31/15, 12:06 PM   #10
Re: Well I lost Dang It
17d71mwin

First of all I am glad that Brian Martin and Andy are ok from their accidents. Brian is pretty banged up and the car is destroyed. I would like to thank DAD for coming and for Thunder Valley for allowing us a place to race. Bear10 I have looked at in car video and video from the stands. The blue car that started on the outside of the 5th row came down into the right front of the 17D car. When that happened it shoved the 17D car low and Andy was coming on the inside and did not have enough room to clear the 17D's left rear and the ride was on. I would be the first to call out if he (17D) jumped out of his line but, he didnt and he has been taught from the beginning to stay in your line especially on the starts and definately since the 17D is only running a 600. It wouldnt matter if it was a rookie or a seasoned veteran with the shot that he got in the right front the car was going to go left. The sad thing is that the blue car that came from the outside down across the 17d says he has been doing this for 30 years but he was the one who started the incident. In the end we should be thankful that everyone is ok.
Thank you again Thunder Valley and DAD
Thanks for the support Joe
Scott Moan

2 members like this post: Bradleyracing86, DAD