Thread: Kokomo night 3
View Single Post
8/25/13, 9:41 PM   #25
Re: Kokomo night 3
c47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydesdale View Post
The word in the pits directly after the feature was the track was upset about KTs actions on the racetrack, and seemed all up in his business about it, which was why I was confused on how Stockton came out clean on this, he started the whole thing. It wasn't a slide job gone bad, it was a move to take the position, whether someone else is there or not. I understand afterwards more things were said on KT's end, but the sherriffs weren't up in Stocktons trailer like they were in KTs

Posted via Mobile Device
i would imagine first the track got "up in his business" cause he retaliated on the track with his racecar (most tracks ban on the spot for that infraction) then he got hot headed and had the sherriff "up in his business" cause he got loud....go to his twitter page and read his posts...he seems like he thinks he is justified in running his mouth to the sherriff...as i see it, he is probably lucky he wasnt arrested on top of getting booted....and IMO, his owners and sponsors cant be real happy about any of this.
also....go back a year or two and think about people he hit, ran over, wrecked, ect while he was gaining experience. those who live in glass houses.....well, you know the rest....
behind the wheel, he has come a long way....maybe time to take some anger management classes.....
Last edited by c47; 8/25/13 at 10:03 PM.