View Single Post
7/15/11, 10:10 AM   #212
Re: brownstown ISW sprintweek race #5
Eatin Dirt

As for last night, yep it got dusty and they put water on it a few times to try to help the track out. Thanks for the effort. However I will have to say in 45 years I have been attending races I have never seen a Water truck join in on a heat race. WOW!!!

In the feature there was some great racing going on there towards the end when Brady was doing everything he could to get around Casey. The one slidejob he attempted in 1+2 I thought was going to be a big crash, Casey never even thought about letting off of it to let Brady come up and take the lead.

Congrats to Casey Riggs on his first USAC win and driving one heck of a race. Driving like that it won't be long before #2 comes along either.

I think back a few years ago when the Rigg's were running 2 cars with Casey in one and Josh Wise in the other, it seems that this was a great boost for Casey to be able to work with a very good driver like Wise and is now progressing very fast. But this is just my thoughts, and that don't mean alot. See ya at Bloomington.