View Single Post
12/19/10, 10:14 PM   #166
Re: POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturda
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

First of all thank you to PowrI for putting on a show on December 18th. No one else was racing so it was a no brainer to go and watch for us. Not much else in the midwest until spring.

Secondly, it was great seeing so many from the IOW board there in person. Got to visit with a number of folks that I wouldn't see all winter and wish them all Merry Christmas & Happy New Year face to face. The only way to guarantee shows like this continue is having butts in the seats. PPV won't make this return especially since it sounds like so many had trouble with access.

Brent, I hope everyone is okay after meeting Bambi on the road. Remember, vehicles can be fixed or replaced; human life is precious. To all of the folks who made the trip I hope you enjoyed the racing like RacinBabe and I did. Now, back to the couch for college football bowl games. Don't have to worry about the Big Red man coming. Way too naughty this year and I spoke to him at the Center on Saturday night and he is skipping the trip.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Last edited by Mud Packer; 12/19/10 at 10:16 PM.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk