Thread: Indy practice
View Single Post
5/20/19, 3:12 PM   #27
Re: Indy practice
jdull99

Plenty on regular cable/free over the air network, since this wknd (too much 4 me to keep up with, lol). I missed the practice today, and now can only find the (10!) car speeds from Lights practice. Oh well...will see some later proly when I have more time to look. But either way, hopefully this half hour show will move UP a week next year, to include the practice days! Time will tell. Take what you can get, I say

https://www.indycar.com/News/2019/05...ractice-stream

The full field of 33 cars has an important chance to test in race conditions Monday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, in anticipation of the upcoming 103rd Indianapolis 500 presented by Gainbridge. NBC Sports has all the action.

Practice: noon-2 p.m. ET Monday, airing live on NBCSN and INDYCAR Pass on NBC Sports Gold.

Live timing and scoring is available at RaceControl.IndyCar.com.

NBCSN's expanded race-week coverage continues with an encore airing of Sunday's dramatic pole and bump day qualifying broadcast at 2 p.m. Monday. Then, at 6 p.m., "INDYCAR Live from the Indy 500" will air, the first of four nightly half-hour shows running through Thursday to update everything going on leading up to "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing."

At 8 p.m. Monday, the unparalleled documentary "Drive Like Andretti" has an encore showing on NBCSN.

The 103rd Indianapolis 500 airs live beginning at 11 a.m. ET Sunday on NBC and the Advance Auto Parts INDYCAR Radio Network.
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

1 member likes this post: EBookerFan