Thread: Danica patrick
View Single Post
2/18/13, 2:17 PM   #28
RacingGirl10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop View Post
Is Danica a role model I want my little girl to look up to? Sarah Fisher, Lynn St James are great role models for young ladies to want to be. Not a lady that sells *** (looks-acts like a hooker in the go daddy ads)
So because she gets photographed in bathing suits because her sponsors tell her she has to, she doesn't get to be a role model? We have all seen first hand how hard sponsors are to come by. If Go Daddy told any of us to jump for money, we'd all be asking "how high"? I've seen pictures of Carl Edwards half naked in magazines plenty of times. Do you also tell your little girl not to look up to an extremely lengthy list of female tennis, golf, and soccer players, along with skiiers and runners who have been photographed in bathing suits? If I had a body like her I'd walk around in a bikini everyday.... Just saying. Male athletes are photographed shirtless daily, and little boys aren't instructed to not look up to them because of it. Girls wear a 2 piece and get to be called "hookers".

Posted via Mobile Device

9 members like this post: azchigh, Chastain75, FishBurger, ICANCU, photoman, Russ, sc17x, TBONE, TQ29m