View Single Post
7/23/19, 12:45 AM   #27
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I wouldn't have changed a thing but the weather.
I know everyone see's thing their own way and that's ok.

The track wasn't rough, There's a dip going into three. It was heavy and ripping the lip after the track widened out never slowed enough to make the bottom competitive.

Car count, There's about five cars destroyed before tonight, Boespflug out Hazen Out a couple others, Ballou with a bad wing (Pardon the pun)

The track does have something to do with it and I don't think it has anything to do with how well guys can race, There's been low budget teams beatng Andretti and other bigger teams that show from time to time for the last two years.

ITS QUALIFYING At least ten of them cars have a hammer motor, new rears and some say why bother if the best I could ever start is outside the top ten. It is what it is. The guys up front have a ton of laps at the Burg, That being said, to become the best, you gotta run with the best and if you get good at the burg and Terre Haute, You'll be good anywhere.

Had a great time, Thanks going to see if i can make one of the remaining races.

The Mod race is on the FLORacing replay
I don't wanna be negative Nancy but that track last night was best suited for a Motocross race. Roughest I have seen it in awhile, holes and craters all over it, the cars were bouncing almost at every part of the track. Not that it was a bad race but to say it wasn't rough must mean you were watching a race somewhere else.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner