Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
sprint38racer (Offline)
  #40 3/19/22 7:48 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
OK. That information isn't hard to find. How do I find it? I am not questioning what I have heard from either series. If the Extreme race was a week earlier, and they announced results yesterday(Friday). Wouldn't it make sense that with the USAC race being the next week, that they could possibly still be waiting for results?
I have another question, not that I expect an answer. You guys got the same penalty. Have you guys ever admitted guilt, or do you do like a teenager and say everyone else was doing it? Do you deny that you had doped tires? Or were you just being picked on? Reminds me of a guy I used to work with. No matter how many times his kid got in trouble, it was always the schools fault, or it was always the cops fault. Everyone else does it, so they have to be picking on my kid. Always an excuse. All it does is hurt the sport. doesn't help the kid either. As for your driver, I always thought he was good driver.
Brent, Sorry I hadn’t answered this yet. I can confirm the tire failed and it was our fault, that is the short answer. No excuses made. Not to take anything aesy from that fact, I can also confirm only one tire was tested after that race that night,,,,,, not 2, 3, 4 or any other number. I also know if multiple cars tires had been tested the results would have been surprising. The long and short is got busted deservedly, faced the consequences, move on in best way possible. I don’t know if JG or Stockon or others had dirty tires in florida or not but I do know they tested illegal. Was it from some manufacturing error or testing error? I do not know. All I asked originally was why WRG rules state those that fail tire tests get a minimum one month and minimum 4 race suspension and I asked why they get two races only? 🤷*♂️. I have attempted to be 100% truthful in all that I have posted on this topic. Not looking for an argument. Have a great day sir. On to chasing 🏁🏁
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, DirtTrackTherapy16J, oppweld, progressive22, spicoli, sw1911, tirespinner, yeleyfan76