Thread: Resurrection
View Single Post
4/22/19, 1:05 PM   #5
Re: Resurrection
Rpracing1

Series have to PROMOTE to the TARGET audience. If indeed the younger crowd is their target audience, I suggest.................

1. Make it a SHOW.
2. Make it an EVENT.
3. Bring a USAC traveling hauler with Music, Lights, and Video screens , Give-aways, T-Shirts, Tickets, etc. to the areas of town (Bars,Restaurants ie: Kirkwood in Bloomington) where all of the Target Audience congregates a few days or a week before the event night to drum up excitement.
4. Bring a actual car with this pre-show marketing and fire it up around 10pm and see what happens.
5. Work with local venues, restaurants, bars, brewpubs, etc. for promo partnerships.
5. Gonna actually have to invest some time and effort for a return on investment. Not going to be a Overnight success. Give it some time but get it started soon.
6. USAC got a couple of "younger" fellows in the know right now that should be able to see the value in this marketing direction.
7. Continue this "Razzle Dazzle" Marketing on Race Day at the Track in conjunction with Track Promoters.
8. JMO.
9. Oh yes.........Technology...........this is 2019 if I recall, I would certainly think that with the available technology out there, we could get a CONSISTANTLY functioning mobile timing board and message center and mobile application for your SMART phone users. Please.
Last edited by Rpracing1; 4/22/19 at 3:58 PM. Reason: sp.

6 members like this post: Joekocjan, leftturnonly, mc/rider, oppweld, skids59, tirespinner