View Single Post
7/22/14, 10:29 AM   #7
Re: Observations from an old fan
MIKE HEIMEL

OK Here Comes My 2 Cents On ISW !!! I am the official chaufuer for the President Of H.A.R.F. and we hit all of the races during ISW except I cant make the one at LPS because its my auction night.Poor Bob Has To Drive Himself lol. We have a great time taking advantage of the down time before Hot Laps and Quals. Every track does their best to make ISW and their weelky shows the best they can be. Yes, We Can All Find Something To B**CH About but put yourselves in the promoters shoes and you will feel different. Each track has the good and bad, But if you didnt think the show at KOKOMO with DD Bouncing Off The Wall More Than Once And Getting The Win Was Awesome maybe its time you saved your money and stayed home !! Not being Mean just putting in my 2 Cents. The Drivers From Every Race We Saw Winners Or Not Were ALL WINNERS !! One Last Comment, If you didnt think the Dunk Tank At B Ton Was Fan Interaction You Missed The Boat !!! Those Guys Are Still Dripping FroM The Dunking !! See You At A Track Soon And Before We Know It ISW Will Be Back Again !!!