View Single Post
9/26/16, 9:49 AM   #1
eldora format change
david mitchell
Banned

Keep all four classes. Run all prelims on Sat nite. B-mains and features on Sunday like it used to be.The track is not destroyed from 10 hours of constant running.You cannot run 125 high horsepower cars on a dirt track like Saturday nite and not expect problems.It is that simple. Oh, I forgot, we can't run during the day anymore.A vampire mentality exists among promoters and fans for some reason. The track would be bad if we ran in the day. HMMM, seems this thread is about that very problem.It reminds me of a old hockey quote from a coach.We can't win on the road and we can't win at home, my only failure as coach is finding another place to play.I think day and night are our only alternatives.It seems Eldora has the dust problem to a greater degree than anywhere else. I don't know the last time completely new clay was put in,but that could be one of the major problems.It is never good when you see Parents taking out their children and leaving. Biggest 4-crown crowd in years and this happens. Not a way to grow fanbase.

3 members like this post: jim goerge, PIT CART, Rapid Rick