Thread: Ppm #11
View Single Post
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #9 6/15/22 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
Forever and ever at work when someone has been thrown what looks like an unhittable curve ball in life, it is standard protocol to pass around a card and present it to them. All who know about the issue signs it and wishes them the best of luck, recovery, and prayers. I have signed many in my day.

But take it from me, it is a whole different experience when YOU are on the receiving end of a card as such and the words others sincerely say to you. That is when you realize how many friends you have. I can also say that the highest honor anyone has ever bestowed upon me is to tell me that they are praying for me.

Keep propping that PPM boy up. Believe me, it helps heaps.

Nice post, 16J.
Thank you Mr. Mike, I appreciate that. I didnt do it for me or credit to me and I'm sure you know that. I just want people who dont realize what he's going through to understand what he's going through and he's not only being successful but he's being very positive. That's sometimes real hard to do in "c" shoes, as it sounds like you may know. Prayers to you and your family for whatever you are or did battle my friend. Stay positive, stay strong!! I will definitely continue to talk PPM up, he is my friend, his grandparents are/was my parents friends, and his friends and neighbors are my close friends. The kid needs all the positivity and support and prayers he can get!!
3 Likes: Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, TQ29m