View Single Post
2/7/24, 10:32 AM   #32
DirtTrackTherapy16J

OnTheHammer your right, it has almost been a month since the now former promoter publicly announced on Gas City Speedway Facebook page (very shortly after I started this thread mind you) that he was stepping away from the track and moving on and that the track would be under new management. Comments were blocked and no announcements have been made since.

I dont own the property, I dont promote the track, I am not employed by the track, I dont make the decisions. I simply support the track all I can. I also like you and many others would love for an announcement to be made on who is taking over and see a schedule for 2024. However, just like I told my brother who wasn't happy about no schedule yet, why? What's the rush? Its the first of Feburary. USAC posted their schedules and it shows 3 races at GC. Midget Week, Sprint Week, James Dean Classic. Never seen a person schedule their vacation nor racing life and schedule around weekly shows.

If you want more answers, faster answers, maybe try calling the track or reaching out to them on social media. Maybe comments have been turned back on. Maybe they will respond and have answers when and if they respond. If you dont like my answers, sorry. If you dont like me, sorry not sorry.