Thread: Jim Watson
View Single Post
8/19/14, 5:48 PM   #4
Re: Jim Watson
Tim Watson

I was going to hold back but here goes. First off thank you John Huss for the topic. This Friday will be 3 weeks since the surgery and he is home now and slowly progressing. He had quintuple bypass surgery or a 5 artery job. 3 arteries were blocked at 100% and the other 2 were 95% blocked. Not sure if you can get more blocked up than that! I took him into the hospital and frankly i didn't think we were going to make it but according to Dad an ambulance wasn't an option. He didn't even have enough strength to fasten his seat belt but when we got to the hospital i pulled to the front door for a quicker way to get in. He motions to the left for me to park and the 74 year old man walked in from the parking lot! Anyway, he was in such rough shape that they gave him an ambulance ride from Sheboygan to Milwaukee and they needed 48 hours in Milwaukee to get him stable enough to do the surgery. Glad i was there for the whole thing and it threw a scare into me! He was suppose to come with us to Smackdown but no way that is happening. Things are getting better and it looks like i picked up a grass cutting job. Just got done cutting the lawn at my parents house!