View Single Post
8/21/11, 11:25 AM   #10
Re: Springfield Observations
ThrowbackRacingTeam

To, Illinoise.Couldn't disagree with you more pal. Theyv'e been racing there for a 100 years and it will continue. Beechler never came close to the fence if you even saw it. I have it on tape. The fairgoers have been safe for a 100 yrs. of racing there. It's more dangerous to go to the concert in bad weather. You maybe didn't see how awesome it was in hot laps and time trials. I thought they made a big step in the right direction this year. The modifieds suck compared to the champ cars. They can't even run the high groove when it's there. They already used to have a big modified/latemodel race and it didn't draw so they quit trying it. What makes you think that would work again? I'll bet you're a wing fan too. The crowd was better than I expected considering the weather forecast and radar looked horrible. I know several people who didn't go because of that. The crowd has always been older yet there are always enough to keep it going. 27 cars was fine. Get off here and go piss on someonelse's parade! I know you wanted it to suck so you could tell everyone why but too bad for you, it didn't. I think its time to turn the page of history on you. They don't need your $25 next year.
Last edited by ThrowbackRacingTeam; 8/21/11 at 11:26 AM.