View Single Post
6/20/22, 3:58 PM   #1
DirtTrackTherapy16J

So last summer I purchased a Paul Hazen Poster that GC sold last year. Every penny made from the posters was given to The Legendary Mr. Hazen and his 57 machine. Real real kool deal by Mr. Gappens!! Furthermore the poster has an "unofficial list" of all the drivers to ever drive the Legendary Hazen 57. So I decided I was gonna try and get all the living drivers to sign it. Not for resale or auction, for my personal collection. I currently have 30 of the drivers signed and right around 30 to go. It's been a lil bit of a struggle, but also alot of fun and getting to hear alot of stories and even shop tours, especially with the older guys. Usually one autograph leads to another. A good friend of mine has been a huge help. He said that maybe Lincoln Park people may know about Jon Sciscoe? Him and Shane Hollingsworth are the only 2 I have left on the 3rd column. Have several to go on the middle column, and about 6 or so on the first column. One person I know nothing about, I'm hoping maybe the older crowd on here may know something about him, is a man named Richard Jackson, he is listed as the 7th driver I believe, of the #57. I will post other names but those are a few I'm currently looking for a lil help on. If anyone knows anyone please post or contact me, thank you.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 6/20/22 at 5:48 PM.