View Single Post
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #16 8/19/20 6:19 PM
Originally Posted by Grocery Guy:
Nathan,

Based on your post, you must be in the know on Larson's test session. Dirt on Dirt said the test session got rained out before they got any laps in. Did Larson even get in the car?
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn:
They were getting ready to get on the track, then it came a monsoon. Decided against practicing on a heavy and tacky track at Cherokee Speedway
Grocery Guy - What Chris said above. From what I've heard. He was in the car getting ready to test at Cherokee Speedway in Gaffney, South Carolina when the rain let loose.

I think given some test time and seat time he'll do just fine. I think it will take some getting used to but I think he will do good once he is given time to understand the characteristics of how the car handles with different set-ups and track conditions. Kyle has already show he has the talent now he just needs to put it all together in a Super Late Model. When they are finally able to test I hope there is some video of it for all of us to see.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.