View Single Post
12/20/18, 7:23 PM   #9
Re: Keith Kuntz Motorsports
Jonr

As a midget fan, I love KKM. He supports both USAC and POWRi. He brings multiple cars to the track and brings opportunities for one-off rides. Without KKM does Kyle Larson of CBell run any of the USAC midget week shows or nearly as many midget shows as they do? For the crown jewel events, he sets the standard. How many cars did he have at the most recent Turkey night? I think it was 10 cars??

The final thing that drives me crazy about the KKM haters is that they always ignore the results. KKM drivers won both the USAC and POWRi national titles last year. His drivers have won USAC and POWRi national titles in the past years. In the past five years at least, if you want to win a national Midget race you had to beat a KKM driver. After each race night, his team will tweet the results of his entire team. The majority of the time he has 3 or more drivers in the top 5. The results will give the entire team including the drivers that didn't make it out of the B-main.

I would suggest all of the haters follow him on Twitter. It definitely gives you a better feel for the team. I espically like the midget week pictures where all of the drivers are doing maintenance on thier cars at 3 in the morning.

Please quit hating people because their situations are different than yours. Just because I cannot afford to put my kid in a KKM ride does not mean I have to hate the person that can.