View Single Post
DirtTrackTherapy16J (Offline)
  #6 2/14/24 3:47 PM
New question after last night. I've read and heard in person and on so many different platforms of social media except on here, that last night's crash in the first Amain, basically Tuesday's Amain, involving Bacon, Rogers, Trey, JG, Bright, and another, that it was allllllll Rogers fault. From the screen I was watching, it appeared to be all Bacon's fault. It obviously changed several drivers position including Brady's and Rogers, and it caused damage to at least 3 cars. In the end, it's done and over but I like to be educated and not just hear Rogers fans side and Bacon's fans side.

So what I read from alot of people was Rogers shouldn't have been up there being a lapped car. To me he wasn't a lapped car yet, he was about to be. He was battling for his respective position with other drivers, trying to earn what money he could, doesn't he have the right to be on the high side just like anyone else?

Now I'm not sure what turn that was not ever being there at that track, bc the camera angle I had didnt show it very well, kinda looked like 4 to me, but had he crossed the line yet of being told by the Flagman to go down low? Do they do that there? I've seen that at many tracks and races...Flagman points to the low side being they are now a lapped car. Does it come over the driver radios that your lapped, move to the low side out of the way of the lead lap cars?

I find it hard to believe, although not a Bacon fan, that Brady deliberately ran him over running for a podium spot battling with KT for 2nd/3rd and junked his car on purpose and dropped to 20th instead of the podium, on purpose. That would be nonsense to me and I'd probably quite watching racing if that was the case.

So there's the side that it was just racing and an unfortunate incident that took out several cars and "that's just racing". Or did Rogers know and just disregard the rules and the Flagman and the radios and kept his line? IF that's the case, is there not any kind of consequences for an action like that? Again I'm eliminating Brady did it on purpose, IF Brady did do it on purpose then I believe there should be consequences for that as well, but I just dont buy that Brady did it on purpose and wouldn't believe that unless I heard it come from Brady's mouth himself.