Thread: I have to do it
View Single Post
10/20/20, 12:02 AM   #2
Re: I have to do it
jdull99

GREAT post...everything about Briscoe is spot on! I agree wholeheartedly (while also wondering, if he goes to the 14, what will Ford do with this Xfinity program? They only have had two supported cars in the series this year...and they have been basically out of Trucks for a while...BUT I understand their business situation has been different than GM & TRD)

BUT, its a shame the (unofficial) "forum police" have created a situation that a post like this has to be prefaced with a disclaimer to validate it being shared. Sad. I hope IoW doesn't ever go away (like a forum many of us used to go on: midget madness; basically has)...if it pertains to drivers, cars, teams, series, etc that have competed in Indiana (or surrounding states) at any point; there should be no issue with one sharing their thoughts.

Pretty bad people who have an interest in watching dare devils tackle treacherous tracks in high speed cars, supported by motivated (many times) high energy do-it yourselfer crewman and car owners/sponsors risking tons of money; are so easily offended they are quick to play keyboard warrior...while a post such as yours has created over 700 views and 31 likes (at the time I wrote this...); should be welcomed by all and encouraged to keep the traffic on the site...
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
Last edited by jdull99; 10/20/20 at 12:03 AM.