View Single Post
1/13/15, 12:38 AM   #33
Re: BMARA engine rules are now D-II
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellen Conover View Post
I get that part, but at one point everyone wanted the VW gone too and now some wish we were back to those days. I simply mean I would like to see actual dyno comparisons between different motors, injection restrictors have been mentioned before but hardly could be a one size fits all deal I would think. Again I have no doubt they are doing what they feel is in their best interest and that's great for them.
Kellen

The way I remember VW's was one in the car>>>>> one at the shop>>>>>and one somewhere between home and Auto-Craft. I do miss that chirping noise they used to make.

Lets not get too technical, leave that to the racers, we sure don't want Humpey Wheller to come in and talk us into racing 600 Midgets using his parts only to keep us on the up and up.

Go to IRS (Illini Racing Series) racing and read their rules talk about specific, I have read them three times and probably will need a couple of more times to understand them. They do seem pretty comprehensive. They are also right up by Angel Park and would be ready made racers wanting someplace else to race.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 1/13/15 at 10:27 AM.

1 member likes this post: Kellen Conover