Thread: Tough Morning
View Single Post
9/12/15, 7:21 AM   #29
Re: Tough Morning
Gregg

Hello All;

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. It is greatly appreciated.

As for my brother Ed the story is this. He lived with my niece Kathy. Monday morning he went to the kitchen to make a sandwich then fell and passed out. She heard the fall and called 911. They came quickly and took him to the hospital but were working to keep him alive. Once in the hospital the ER staff took over the work but to no avail. We don't know what exactly was the cause but everyone involved figured it was a heart attack as his heart was working only at 20% even with a pacemaker. If there was a silver lining he went fast and with little suffering and it happened while Kathy was home. had she worked her shift and then found him things would have been much worse. We had his funeral on Friday.

He leaves Kathy who tried to make his life better in these last few years and my nephew, Eddie whose transformation of his life has been nothing short of remarkable. He has been a tremendous help as well. And he leaves two men who will strive to be even better uncles than they already are.

Thanks again. You are the best