View Single Post
6/19/15, 9:53 AM   #1
03 04 Suzuki GSXR1000 9K Miles Strong Running Engine Motor !
BloxStarzCycles

2003 2004 Suzuki GSXR-1000 Gixxer 1000cc OEM Or Stock Complete Engine Or Motor 9k Miles. RUNS STRONG!!! SHIFTS GREAT!!! WORKS GREAT!!! SOUNDS GREAT!!! LOOKS GOOD!!! This engine came off complete & running 2004 Suzuki GSXR-1000 with ONLY 9869 ORIGINAL MILES!!! This engine has been TESTED & RUNS GREAT + WORKS GREAT!!! This engine is in GOOD USED CONDITION!!! The condition of this engine is clearly shown in photo's below. Comes with everything shown in the photo's above. The motorcycle this engine came out of 2004 Suzuki GSXR-1000 that was purchased as complete & running at a dealers only auction. This engine shows some signs of minor comedic wear but mechanically engine is in great shape & has NO issues, NO problems & RUNS SUPER STRONG I personally rode the bike myself to test engine before the engine was dropped out of the motorcycle. The engines side or case covers have at one time been repainted sliver originally they are black. The only mirror issue with the engine is a small crack that is NOT crack on the block but just the right side case cover as you can clearly see shown below in the photo's it was at one time patched with JB weld it looks like i would personally just replace the cover but it needs to be re-patched or needs new cover. If you have blown up motor could easily take cover off it & but them on this one in no time. This engine can be created up on a pallet & shipped out. I'm located in Kansas City, MO area. Please feel free to message me with any questions about the engine.

PRICE: $1400.00 OBO

Cell Phone: 816-830-2749
E-mail: Bloxstarzlifestyle@gmail.com