Thread: Ocala
View Single Post
2/11/20, 11:32 AM   #71
Hamby454

I’m sure this is the case. But the original discussion was why fan counts were higher at WoO shows than USAC. If USAC officials can’t communicate that to the announcer to fill in your paying costumers they won’t keep coming back. You have to have an effective program from top to bottom. Leaving casual fans out to dry won’t leave a good taste in anyone’s mouth.Furthermore USAC shouldn’t be taking orders from a car owner. Are they running the show or are the car owners. And even then they could’ve asked all owners, announced to fans they were talking about a potential second session. None of these things are complicated but have a huge impact on a fan who is new or doesn’t go often on whether or not they will be back. I want to see non wing racing grow, people making excuses for simple issues doesn’t help. Everyone here has been going and will continue to go to the racetrack. Y’all aren’t my concern but seem to have zero interest on discussing how to improve the product so new or casual fans continue or start going to more races so the sport can grow.
Last edited by Hamby454; 2/11/20 at 11:34 AM.

2 members like this post: captrat, tirespinner