Thread: Dave darland
View Single Post
DDFan (Offline)
  #1 1/14/13 10:02 PM
I wanted to share and tell you about one of racing greats in my eyes. The people's Champ Dave Darland. I was very fortunate to have talked with him several times, at Osky 2011, Chili Bowl and over the phone during Knoxville 2012. I wanted to thank him for taking time to chat with me on these occasions and for the well wishes and autographed pictures of him and I. I am now bedridden and chronically ill but I follow his progress and wanted to wish him good luck. He is one of the truly greatest racers and a true Champ, but hey I'm baised!

Thank you so much DD!! Good Luck
55 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, awon24, badgerfan, Bobv, Charles Nungester, Checker'd Past, cmakin, cowboyhar69, dirt330, dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, dstensland, EBAY, Eldora Three, hoosierboy05, I Miss Manzy, ilwingless, Indy1808, interpreter66, ISF, jerrydt, jim goerge, John P Huss, jts56, KOP, Mattvp52, Midget 89, midget fan, mingo, miwingless, Morgan7m, nonwing77, Pat O'Connor Fan, PAW, racefan20, racegal, RACEMS41, racing2bwithu2, ronmil, sc17x, ShamrockRacin'48G, Shawn Harper, SHORTBUS, snow white 33, speed bump, Sprint car fan, Team T, team3521, tim brown, trencherman, wallbanger II, Wayne Davis, wright59, Xflagman