View Single Post
12/5/15, 7:57 PM   #7
Re: O/T Car towed from Kokomo to Indy.
Andrew S. Quinn

Thanks for the help today. Heres what I did. I called Brent T. Funk,and asked him if Martins sponsored racing. He didnt think so,but they are a local company in good standing for a long time,thats why he recommended them. I told him that Josh recommended Ryans,as they sponsored his race team,and really,I would like to support someone that supports racing. So I called Ryans up,and explained my situation to them. I told Ryan I was calling him,because they sponsored Josh's team. He gave me a fair price to tow it to Indy,and I told him I'd call back when everything was settled,which I did,and they came and picked the car up for me.

Heres my new aquisition, leaving Kokomo.....

And arriving to its new home in Speedway........

Its sort of like the car the Little old lady from Pasadena drove,quite literally. A old lady owned it. It spent much of its life in the garage,and it has 27,000 miles on it.....

Thanks again for your help!

PS this is another reason why message boards are great. I wouldnt have had any idea who to call etc for a tow. I got a recommendation,one that sponsors racing,I got a fair price,they delivered it and I am happy with how the day went. And of course,I made mention to Ryan,and his driver why I called them.... Please do the same if you can support a company that sponsors racing........
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 12/5/15 at 8:13 PM.