Thread: Bton???
View Single Post
5/25/12, 9:32 PM   #2
Amzie

I think 32 cars tonight. Pushing off B-main right now. Track still very heavy. I think it's going to be awsome for the A.

Posted via Mobile Device

B-main top 4

Cummins
Barrow
Christian
Smith

Burton led the first 11 laps then went over the cushion and off the track in turn 2.

A-main

Having PA problems tonight so can't hear very well.

Red flag lap 5
Very easy rollover by mark smith

Bilbee leads over holzclaw then schurenburg and bland I think. I'll post the top 5 as soon as they line up for the restart.

Top 5 at restart are:
Bilbee, holzclaw, schurenburg, tmez, bland

Yellow flag,
Holzclaw and tmez get together. Both have stopped. Looks like tmez has nerf bar rubbing tire. Holzclaw has restarted. Tmez on wrecker.

Stanbrough up to 8th, Bilbee still in lead. Getting ready for start

Caution for Brisco stop on backstretch. He restarted.

Another caution on restart. KC and 23 car together in turn 1.

Top 5:
Bilbee, schurenburg,bland, 5 car(kinser?), hupp, stanbrough

Caution for car off between 1 and 2. Top 5 same as before. 11 laps to go

Bilbee spun throught grass in 3&4. Caution came out. Looks like he's going to 5th. Don't know how they figured that out. Top 5 now:
Schurenburg bland stanbrough Bilbee and kinser

WOW!

Finish
Schurenburg
Bilbee

Not sure who was after them. Bland and stanbrough were there. Was busy watching Bilbee. Sent him back to 5th with about 2 to go. Passed a couple hard hitters in two laps. He was mad(and a lot of fans too) that they sent him to 5th after the caution but they said that's where he crossed the start/finish line when the caution came out. But he would have lost at least that many positions if they didn't bring out the yellow and I think he's lucky they didn't send him to the tail. I do feel for him though. I think he was the car to beat tonight. Nobody had anything for him in the heat or feature.
Last edited by Amzie; 5/25/12 at 10:42 PM.