View Single Post
D.O. (Offline)
  #35 5/2/11 3:18 PM
We get into this every year at the start of the season with many tracks. I hear from racers how bad other tracks are but they don't get beat upon like LPS.

The track has closer to 450 loads of new dirt on it since last fall when they started adding it. April was the 4th highest rainfall for Indiana in history. LPS has tried many days over the past weeks to work the dirt in and make a great track. Remember Eldora dust out last year from new dirt? Happens everywhere.

Track has been rough without a doubt and many teams have braved the surface and broke some stuff. All classes have had this problem.

Most here act like LPS doesn't know or care about this problem. Why have they worked on fixing up LPS over the past year and a half if they don't care? LPS knows they have a problem and wait a minute what's that sound outside my door???? Rain!!!!! seem like i hear that sound everyday!

Will LPS have the track fixed by the next race??? Hope so but it's not going to fix it's self and LPS is working on it.

If you need to go race at another track for a while shut up and do it. Don't be stupid and try to toss LPS under the bus cause it will get fixed and hopefully soon and you will return at some point.

Fix you shitz and LPS will fix theirs and next Saturday with USAC is coming and hope to see you there.

Pizz and Moan and all you have is wet feet and and a sore throat.
Dan O. Laycock
19 Likes: 35PR, agar, amiller24m, bighd0522, cowboyhar69, dirt330, dkdorkboy, itsanonwingthing, jim goerge, K9Racer, mowerman, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PAW, Redwood17257, SCOTT M, SHORTBUS, VSneader2