View Single Post
10/8/15, 3:58 PM   #70
micro94

So am I correct in assuming these outlaw karts are going to be the 500cc outlaw karts they run out west? If so how well does everybody think that will work out? I mean they don't run outlaw karts around here that I'm aware of (although they look like a ball and wish they did). So with that being said is 40 guys/gals going to be invited from the west coast to come here and run this 1 show? Doesn't seem logical to me if that's the case. Why not run micros with them instead being they have grown in fan base quite a bit the last 5 years or so in this are? I do believe however this could be one awesome show and I will be there to support it. PRI show in town so there will be many talented drivers and teams already in town for that. The crowd and talent will already be here in abundance with the trade show here so I believe it will be hard to fail at this as long as they can provide a descent racing surface. I look forward to it. Believe I just may go buy my tickets tomorrow afternoon. Just curious about the outlaw kart ordeal.