Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
4/1/22, 3:09 PM   #201
Re: Tire Dopers
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart#51 View Post
I'll ask this question. Was the same lab used by WRG and USAC for the initial positive tests? If that is the case, and this lab is "delinquent" in their process wouldn't you think the Late Model and Big Block guys getting tested by WRG group have already screamed and said this lab is invalid? Maybe this lab is a better lab and more sophisticated at testing? Maybe they caught something that others have yet to catch? Lets remember, Late Models are the Kings of tire prep in the mainstream dirt racing world.

Also, my other question, is that if there were 4 positive samples and they took 6 samples(top three each night is my understanding) what happened to the two that didn't test positive by the "invalid" lab? Was their tire prepped less or just a different prep or was it untreated? There in lies the question, keep in mind if 6 samples were taken not all failed, which makes this whole situation more shady vs. just a bad testing lab.

There was someone earlier in this thread that said their tire passed whether it was at Ocala or Volusia is irrelevant if the same initial lab was used, which means there are tires that are meeting the spec baseline. I"m sure Messeraull and Leary were both tested from Volusia and neither of them showed a positive test. Again, if the same lab was used and the 4 positives were invalid then wouldn't all tires tested with the lab be positive?

Just using logic,

This feel like the Ray Lewis scenario. All evidence points to a guilty verdict and he was acquitted so I guess it doesn't matter, right?
At Bubba there were 5 cars among the top 3 for the 3 nights.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus