View Single Post
8/6/18, 1:53 PM   #1
Lightning Sprints VS. 305 Sprints
AaronD

After a while of going through reading a lot of old posts (4-5 years old) I wanted to get some updated opinions as things have progressed. I am very interested in getting into one of these types of sprint car racing. Can anybody provide input on this topic? Has anybody went from mini/Lightning sprints into a 305? Would you have done the 305 route first, (were you spending the same money in Lightning sprints as the 305 class)?? or feel the mini sprint is the way to go? I will be racing around Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. I am just looking for input and advice as to where money would be best spent. It seems as if the 305 is growing? I feel like you can buy into either one at somewhat close of cost but I figured what you'd get at the same money can put the lightning sprint towards the front and the 305 a turd. Can you race somewhat cost effectively and be competitive in the 305? Or just stick with the Lightning sprints?? Maybe Im wrong but that is why I am looking for information. Any help is greatly appreciated and I hope I posted this in the right forum. (this is my first post).

thanks again!