View Single Post
5/12/19, 9:39 PM   #10
Re: Burg updates?
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non wing lover View Post
It's almost not worth going to the burg anymore 12 cars for15 dollars cut the banks down and tell ya the guys will come back it's a motor eater bring the old burg track size watch guys flock back it will happen beautiful place great lighting nice seats everything is awesome bring original quarter the races were great still love the burg just hate the current size
They basically ran the old quarter the first race around the light poles everyone hated it.
And the guy who almost won sat night has a 20k yearly racing budget, Less than most usac teams tire bills.
Moffat, Soudrette, Abrams, Bilbee, While they got good stuff, they've built it over years Not always near top in qualifying but they can race and pass anyone..

Weather gods won this one, Many went to Eldora because at least one night of racing was guaranteed. Past years that friday NW count went down by ten or more for saturday.

I like both the small and the big tracks. Big tracks are rare for NW but I've seen close racing all the time at Burg. Love to see a sprinter stretch it's legs, not be on the breaks before it gets a good head of steam. Terre Haute, while they stretch out sometimes, If your hooked up, you can gain a lot of spots. Insane.

Looks like good racing to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pMe9...aI&app=desktop
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 5/13/19 at 4:13 PM.

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin