View Single Post
11/22/12, 1:05 PM   #1
Lightning Sprint Associations- How many are there?
SteveB31

Here is something to think about for Turkey day. We have Indiana Open wheel for non wing sprints , Midgetmadness for midgets, but I was thinking of starting an informational website ONLY for 1000-1200cc upright Lightning sprints. So.....in order to do that I wanted to know how many groups run these cars worldwide. Here is what I know. Please provide information if you can about what other groups are out there. From West to East we have.....CLS in SoCal, BCRA in Northern California, Their is a group in east Utah, The WSLS in western Colo, the RMLSA and Colo 1200s in eastern Colo, the MOLS in Kansas/Missouri area, the MMSA and AMSA in Indiana, the Illinois lighting sprints in Illinois. I know there is lots of racing in Washington state, Pennsilvai, Florida nad where else? What other groups are out there in the USA, and down under that race 1000-1200cc Lightning sprints and what are the websites for these clubs. I think a website JUST for these would be fun, helpful , and possibly help grow the hobby.

2 members like this post: bowbuild, Jrp4554