View Single Post
openwheel44 (Offline)
  #220 12/12/13 4:43 PM
Just got those words of wisdom whipped on me yesterday about the restrictor to in the head. But like I explained.....I have set up a system that forces that excess oil right back down to the pan. Don't know if I simply stumbled onto another solution or not. The restrictor is a better deal if it indeed works and doesn't cause other issues. Trust me.........I will be testing it.

Since there is so much oil and force dealing with the return system I have from the valve cover apparatus, I have considered going ahead and put a small oil cooler in the line. Simple deal to do. I am not dealing with a pressure system other than the oil being forced out of the head down my reroute system. But from experience and seeing how quickly it can pump oil out of those two outlets.............it should work.

Also had it explained to me that I need to get to a Kawasaki dealer and see if I can get the racing manual with a whole sh*t load of information/tidbits addressing a lot of issues.............. I am the proverbial babe in the woods evidently.