View Single Post
6/24/14, 3:02 PM   #5
HardyBoysRacing

Race Count Last Year: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet darryl View Post
Sorry I have been down sick for a few days and didn't see the post . But here is the answer on Christopher. His character is equal to his talent. I received a call from him about a week after the Hoosier and we talked and his comment was that I have lost interest in the silver crown cars. I told him I understand, we talked for a minute or two and i wished him luck the rest of the season and told him if he needed anything give me a call. He is a great young man in my book. I guess the whole thing is that with the schedule he is racing on this year it is pretty tough to run the silver crown when there is not a posted schedule until 2 or 3 days or not at all before the event it is hard to decide where to go to make your money. Here we are 5 days from our next race and one of them is the travel day to get there,and there is nothing on USAC web site about Memphis. We are in the guessing mode of what the purse will be. I am sure if you go look you can get all the info for the dirt sprint car series. When all you hear out of the USAC president is technology and web site and nothing is there. No wonder silver crown is failing. This is not due to Andy's efforts of not trying. It is hard to do anything without help from the top.

In answer to who is driving the 21 dirt car I will let them announce in the coming days.
It's a shame Christopher isn't interested in it any longer because he was tough, just had some hard luck.

As far as the website goes, I'm still pushing for more. I have a Facebook Silver Crown page with almost 5,000 members and I try and post something news worthy at least twice a week. I think Andy is doing a great job, but that effort has to be full circle. Give it time and keep giving insights and I believe over time we will see great change. We have already built up so much over the past few dirt races and I believe that in time, we will all be happy with where the series is.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk