View Single Post
revjimk (Offline)
  #10 8/2/20 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Will Shunk:
I have been very impressed with all of the FLO Racing across every type of cars, tracks, series, and regions. More importantly, the "All Access" short films that follow along and interview is the perfect way let fans see and hear what is really going on; the good, the bad, and the profane. From T Mez being T Mez, Windom handling a down night, Grant's determination, and Seavey's learning curve makes for a 15 to 20 minute insightful and informative inside look into our USAC personalities and teams. Thanks to everyone involved who provide entertainment at the track and on FLO Racing. Ideas for future subjects might be a track owner's day/night, a night in the press box, an on track official, the FLO crew in the van, on the ground broadcaster or a walking camera, a photographer's night, and many others who's efforts earn our loyalty to make our grassroots sport so great. I will send this on to Flo Sports and I hope you take the time to let FLO know your impression of the job they are doing for race fans as well. (It is always nice to hear something good once in awhile)
Like HARFpres said, "During the lockdown Flo has been a Godsend." I greatly prefer live to PPV, but now I get to watch 2 or even 3 different races every nite. It never occurred to me to watch any of those All Access films (spend too much time on the Internet anyway) but i'll have to check them out... thanks!