View Single Post
4/9/12, 6:01 PM   #14
Re: No USAC for Jackslash Media Inc in '12
RGraves

That sucks but it will by no means keep me from subscribing to Jackslash. I don't know Sean Buckley but I am a subscriber and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. He seems very passionate about the sport and is doing more to promote wingless sprint car racing than everyone else combined and offers a great product.

For fans like myself that live 5+ hours from Indy, Jackslash.com is all I have to stay connected to wingless sprints. Central Indiana fans have no clue how fortunate they are to live in the heart of wingless country. Other than Sprint Week, I have to rely on 2-3 events a year at Haubstadt to get my fix.....

I am smart enough to read between the lines here. It is obvious that USAC doesn't want any part of his services, or they want them for free. I am sure NOT covering USAC is the last thing he wants to do. They(USAC) need to get their heads out of their rumps and figure out a plan for the two to work together. What other coverage does USAC have? Who is going to promote the drivers, owners, and their sponsors now? Keep up the good work Sean!

A big to Jackslash and a big to USAC on this one.....

5 members like this post: Gee2, gkaz, opie, sprintman01, SprintManDave