View Single Post
jyoung8j (Offline)
  #23 2/23/15 4:58 AM
Since were on a rant about the cost of minis and the sol group and waynesfield keep coming up im surprised your not complaining about the fact that they went to a american racer rr at jackson but everywhere else runs hoosier.. So if you like the idea of cheap heres a food for thought... The sol series is running sat nights also at brushcreek.. So you can run against the same cars that run on fri night mayb a few more for the guys that cant get off fri to race. Yes to run waynesfield you most definately will need that big motor and alot more to run up front. But as i see it if your coming from a kart chances of you beating those guys are going to be slim.. Idk how many races youve watched or been to but alot goes into these things other then which tire prep to use.. Not slamming karts or anyone that comes from them but ive drove them and its def not a mini sprint.. So basically my point of this post was if you wanna race cheapest way possible stay down south and run fri jackson and sat at brushcreek.. Ive taken some good amount of time off and just getting back into it and as of now these are my intentions only because my car is on gas... However next year i may look into different avenues... I also probably wont run every race due to working for a arca team.. But needless to say sol series if fits you better i guarantee as a beginner youll have a good time... Thats what its about right!!!!