View Single Post
jdull99 (Offline)
  #2 2/26/22 11:13 PM
Nancy was at the services this weekend. Appears she is on the mend; seemed very well present physically and emotionally (as she could be; can not imagine the struggle she has gone thru). We exchanged good words in the visitation line; I didn't have anything to say that most likely almost everyone else had said to her; but her simple words to me meant more than she could know.

PS - We happened to sit with her son for the meal at APS. Also a nice guy, and he did say it was ok for me to reply to this question (I didn't feel it was my place without permission).

PSS - I know a lot of what was released the last couple weeks made it confusing, and I hate to pick; but, Nancy was Kevin's longtime girlfriend (not "wife"). Please don't quote me, but I believe one of Kevin's daughters, at the funeral, referred to her as his "soulmate". That may fit the best (all of Kevin's family who spoke; and both the Lutheran Pastor and also Father Grubba; did a GREAT job).

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
14 Likes: bighd0522, BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, CRA91, EBookerFan, erich45, Grocery Guy, interpreter66, John P Huss, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, Pitdad, tirespinner, toprowjim