View Single Post
2/2/13, 10:17 AM   #66
Re: Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Wal
OTSNWR
Inactive Member

Very sad to hear about Mr. Walker's drug problems. Very glad he didn't hurt any innocent travelers while running from the authorities at 140mph. I hope he can get cured before something worse happens. Hopefully those he's hurt and let down will someday forgive him. Everyday I look into the mirror and the guy looking back at me tells me I'm not perfect. He's right but I still try to prove he's wrong. Anyway, I decided to post this as some of the people on here have mentioned they were addicts or know people presently who are. There's a company in BC, Canada, www.sotainstruments.com that builds nifty devices that when used properly can potentially improve people's lives. One of their electronic devices is called the "Bio Tuner". The history of this device is amazing. It was invented by a man named Mr. Bob Beck and it used to be called the "Brain Tuner". Mr. Beck was a physicist and an electrical engineer. His "Brain Tuner" could, over time, eliminate a person's addictions. Even tobacco addiction, which apparently is 4 times stronger than a heroin addiction. Mr. Beck's "Brain Tuner" was not well received by the medical establishment as his device would eliminate the necessity of Rehab Centers. So, it never went mainstream. I urge anyone interested in eliminating an addiction from their lives or their loved ones to do a little research on Mr. Bob Beck, his inventions and his Protocol for health. Just jump on the interweb and punch in: Bob Beck Protocol, or Brain Tuner, or his book, "Take Back Your Life". There's plenty of info on the web about Mr. Beck's contributions to mankind and several videos on YOUTUBE. His technology is still available, addictions can be reversed for good. Mr. Beck was the inventor and patent holder of the 4 sided flash cube that was used on cameras in the 60's and 70's. I hope this info helps some people. Maybe it'll trickle down to the Walker family.