View Single Post
cecil98 (Offline)
  #40 9/28/12 7:01 PM
Originally Posted by hupp#9:
Cecil i agree they are boring to watch but if these kids aren't there racing and watching the sprint car races how are they suppose to get better and have role models.. Your right that place isn't that fun in a mini either but racing short tracks everyweek doesn't get you used to the speed either nor gets you the experience you get by watching sprint car guys, and plus if they are just racing at fairground tracks how can they have any fans when they do move up.. I'm not saying they need to be there everyweek end but I believe they need to have some races..

This is coming from the kid that grew up racing minis at the old track and the new big track so I've been there and understand

Logan Hupp

Posted via Mobile Device
Logan, I respect your opinion and I also know your background. Your uncle Jason (who was an excellent sprint car driver and a great guy) and I had similar discussions on this board about the minis several years ago. I know Jason believes whole heartedly in the minis as a valid training ground for the sprinters, as well. BTW....Great year this year! You guys do have The Burg figured out!!!!