View Single Post
12/8/13, 4:25 PM   #21
Re: Hi velocity intakes
MC@Performance Fab

The top minisprint driver in Australia with 50 career wins and 4 championships was looking for more corner exit power coming into this season and chose to go with my line of High Velocity Intakes for his 2010 CBR powered Henchcraft. He's had some engine issues so far this season which have turned out to be a bad electrical connector. This weekend is the first time he has been able to run a full event with the motor firing on all cylinders and below are his comments after the race.

Sean BarnettRacing
Hi Monte,...how are you over there ...where do i start....has anyone said that your intake is toooo good...man im having trouble hooking this car up when it gets slick,it just has too much power and im spinning wheels and frying the rear tyres,...have you heard of anyone over there having to change setup for the better power from your intake.....ive come to conclusion i have to do more to get the power down...for the first time this season everything went well ,had no issues and completed the meeting...a 4th and 2nd in the heats...started 12th and ended up 5th...just had no grip the last 6 laps of a 15 lap feature race...im going to a mates place who is very knowledgeable about setups and has a set of scales so im going to scale the car and see what we have...very happy with the performance just need to get the setup much better to get better results...might have to go softer in the bars to get more traction ....thanks again and take it easy... Sean BarnettRacing

Thanks Again to Sean Barnett Racing, Monte Crawford Performance Fabrication High Velocity Intakes