View Single Post
8/13/19, 11:06 PM   #28
Re: An Open Letter To Promoters and PA Announcers
ajb6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan View Post
If you’re referring to not hearing Pat Sullivan for the entire evening as an improvement, I’m leaning that way. While I appreciate Mr. Sullivan’s extensive knowledge of the history of Motorsports, and especially open wheel racing, in my opinion he can be a bit “over the top” on occasion. And screaming into the mic only distorts the sound to the point of being unintelligible. Tune in to the PAS and take a lesson from Scott Deloisio. JMO
There are several things at the Bloomington Speedway that need to be addressed and upgraded. Our PA system is definitely on that list. One thing that does not need to be changed is our announcer, Pat Sullivan. Most tracks would love to have a Hall of Fame announcer in the booth. We're lucky enough to have one in Pat. Pat and Brad Dickison (when his schedule allows) are a huge part of the Bloomington Speedway and have been for a long time. So, I hope you will support our track and watch for continued improvements as we move forward. But, I can assure you that Pat Sullivan will continue to be there behind the microphone for us. And, we're honored to have him.