View Single Post
2/27/14, 12:15 PM   #10
Re: Indiana sprint week
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty View Post
I am throwing around the idea about coming out for part 2 of ISW also. However, I have to be at Grandview that sunday evening (the day after Haubstadt) to cover the ARDC show. Haubstadt to Grandview is about 14 hours. It can be done, but I also seen that Waynesfield has a BOSS show the same day as Haubstadt and it would put me about 5-6 hours closer to home than TSS. What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? Keep in mind that I went to TSS last year but have yet to visit Waynesfield. Decisions decisions
I'm a race chaser so the easy answer is Waynesfield if you've never been. We all know TSS is a great facility, but Ohio is a wide state when you are just passing through. Waynesfield is rather wide in my opinion, and they can run three wide. You can shoot hot laps from 3-4 and shoot the racing from the infield. Not much cell service, if I remember correctly. BOSS is still non wing, so you get to shoot some different cool cars.

Weather is also a consideration that always dictates my path! Even when I don't want it to!
Last edited by apexonephoto; 2/27/14 at 12:22 PM.

2 members like this post: fish, Ty