Thread: Tire Dopers
View Single Post
4/1/22, 7:04 PM   #221
Hamby454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Yes but if the second samples taken showed the exact same results for all four teams. Not from one, But three labs. This proves the first samples and lab findings FALSE.
Everything I’ve read and heard is the first lab tested the same samples twice. Both coming back bad. Then new samples were acquired and sent to the other labs coming back clean but if you a source that clearly states I’m wrong I’d love to read it! I hope I am! And yes I see where Usac says the same sample was on used, but for me that only brings in more questions. Can you really test the exact same piece of rubber 4 times? From people who understand any type of lab work far more than me the answer is no. So I’m personally not taking usacs word as gospel on that part. I’m actually bringing on even more questions to the validity of their press release saying it’s the same sample. Based on previous experiences it seems most lab results take approximately a week or 2 to get back. How did this 1 sample get tested and results back from 3 labs in such quick turn around all of the sudden? When did the initial results come back. I don’t see that info on usacs website.
Last edited by Hamby454; 4/1/22 at 7:36 PM.

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, dshort36