View Single Post
8/8/08, 7:56 AM   #30
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget82 View Post
You're saying it's completely USAC's fault Chuck? :O: Sounds like a combined effort to me between USAC and the track. You've taken three vacation days and not seen a race on any of them? Which races were those (were they all USAC?) and maybe try going to more than 4 races a year. You're saying the drivers that left the track are selfish for not staying, even in fear of their safety? You're kidding right? :action-smiley-049: Driving a sprint or midget is crazy enough on its own, let alone adding the life hazard to the drivers and/or fans from the facility's side (rebar hanging out of the walls, rough concrete ledges that could surely junk a race car, etc.)... Apparently there was nearly a riot over the refund issue also... It's a shame you and your father missed your mother's birthday, but who's fault is that? USAC to blame? :rolleyes:

It's not my place to blast anyone, but half of your posts are pointless and it's like you don't think before you click that "submit reply" button. I'm sure you'll end up defending USAC later on after ripping them tonight.

Sorry for the outburst. :action-smiley-049:
midget82 were u there? there was no riot! people lines up at the gate and asked for there refund. it took about 10 min. before the announcement came. Some of you fans are pathetic. You showed up to a speedway that is not nice and new like the burg and you guys start crapping all over this place. U know the ALL Stars had no problem running here last year, nor did ALMS. one guys takes a cheap jab saying mcs pulled the plug, when it was rain, now your saying the fans were rioting. THATS LOW! I was quite impressed with how orderly the fans were.

Chuck you want a ride down to florance? We will go watch a real sactioning body!