View Single Post
10/29/14, 5:25 PM   #5
Re: Boss Atomic speedway
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Don't know if Im on to something or just thinking reality.

I looked at this season and seen, NW Indiana Sprint racing is in trouble.

While I think there will always be Weekly NW racing in Indiana, I don't see FOUR full time Saturday night NW tracks filling the field every week and when that happens, You'll see the fan count also decrease.

I also think BOSS should remain a weekend racer series that doesn't normally draw the big names.

What Im saying, Is we need some more NW $$$ races or those who can do so are going to go to Renegade, All Stars, WoO, Its happening already, Most just don't see it. Understandable IMHO when start is 5-700 and thats what NW pays for third at some tracks.

I watch kids like Kody Kinser who'll tow 200 miles to race with the wings, But rarely NW when their home track is right up the street. The few races I seen him run NW this year, He was darn good. Be nice to see em run more. Don't know the reason the 4K doesn't run much, But I know other teams don't take em out of the garage for less than a certain $$$ purse.

Note: I wasn't calling Kody, Kelly or anyone out, Just citing a example of there's cars here that go elsewhere rather than race at home.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 10/29/14 at 5:39 PM.