View Single Post
wingsareforcheaters (Offline)
  #160 7/11/11 11:28 AM
I live about 20 minutes from both LPS and Terre Haute, and love coming over to the burg for USAC and the bigger MSCS shows. I love reading the debates on IOW about who has the best track prep (Burg, Kokomo, Tri-State) but last night sitting in the grandstands I started thinking about if lawrenceburg contines to have this problem how will it effect them long term. The track should not be dry and taking rubber on hot laps. I just hope and pray that it all comes back together so this time next year we are not having this conversation about poor track conditions and I won't have to reconsider my nearly 3 hour drive 3-4 times per year. I have always thought that the Burg has the most financial advantages of any facility and Tri-State had the most track prep equipment which is why Kokomo is so impressive. I will continue to support USAC & MSCS shows as much as time and finances allow and hopefully I will soon see posts regarding how much better the track conditions will be in the weeks to come at the burg.