View Single Post
12/13/07, 9:29 PM   #16
Re: Any update on the burg
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Nungester
maybe Uncle Dave or GRAMPS Fish could update us.
Gramps??? Now that's a cold shot. Yep, I've reached an advanced age but just remember Chuckles, there is no guarantee that you will. And even if you do, and I pray that you will, do you think you will look this good??? :moon: :emote20:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Hey Dwight,

Marv & Danny resemble that remark.:kookoo2::eek: They corrupted Steve & I real bad last season also. We tried to look out for the young lady as much as possible.
Oh yeah Mike, I noticed you "looking out for the young lady" this past season. You're fortunate that Mrs. Packer didn't catch you. :action-smiley-049:

Back to the thread topic, I was glad to read Dave's post. I had heard last year that the reason they couldn't get done in time for the '07 season was that Tom Wieck's deal didn't run out until 1/1 which didn't leave enough time to complete the work before opening night. With the calendar bearing down on 1/1 again I was getting concerned, what with only a little visible progress to date. With Chuck bringing steroid laced coffee to the construction crew, we may see a Snowball Derby by mid-January.