View Single Post
9/8/14, 11:59 AM   #2
Re: Special Thanks From BOSS
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Thanks Aaron, I don't do race updates but never had a problem pointing out BOSS as a show well worth attending. I also think the series is more what Racing was always meant to be. FUN A Core group that goes out and races for a championship amongst each other, While battling local hot shoes and growing the sport. A series where its competitors help each other and a Series that goes outside the gate to help bring some extra help to teams racing with them, With contingencies. Paying heat races etc.

But most of all, Growing traditional sprint car racing by going to tracks that haven't had it ever or rarely and bringing a core group so that fans showing up to see it get to see a well attended car count and good racing.

It's one thing for a track to schedule a NW rogue race and then have 10-15 cars show and another to book BOSS and have three heats minimum.

A series that helps a track be able to race when the gate might normally be closed, A series that doesn't suspend local track points battles encouraging locals support. and a series where locals can race competitively with them

A series bringing racers most western Ohio and eastern IN fans would never see, and also taking some of our racing and racers to eastern PA,

I support a good thing, Yeah I'm a burg fan boy but I get out when I can. Im also a fan of tracks and orgs that support Traditional Sprints and racing, Where a solid built car can race competitively and for a long time.

Thanks BOSS for supporting and expanding Traditional Sprint Car racing in OH, WV, PA and Eastern IN, From the 18 car Southern Ohio only ever NW sprint race to the 57 car sprintactular. I've never left a BOSS show unsatisfied!
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/8/14 at 12:02 PM.